Sutter Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.9

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I contacted the volunteer coordinator, who got back to me quickly. I filled out a simple application--biggest requirements are a reference and vaccines. The volunteer cycle (100) will start when there is an orientation, which I believe occurs only about 4 times a year. From the time I applied to the orientation, about three months passed. During this time, I received a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Sutter volunteer?   1 Answer

Evs Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Interviewed by three people. They were very nice. They ask a list of behavioral questions. Study before your scheduled interview , research their website it als provides a list of sample questions they might ask as well as questions you can ask them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a miscommunication with a customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was originally interviewed by Launch Consulting, the Service Desk's contracting agency. The initial interview with Launch was pretty relaxed with a basic skills test that covered some CMD commands and Windows workflows. A few days later there was a second interview with Sutter and their management which focused on customer service qualities and general personality. The interview process took one week and the onboarding process took three weeks. After a year Sutter offered an internal hire position and the conversion process took three weeks.

Interview Questions

• What command can you use to test the network connectivity of a device?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health in July 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with 6 people, including residency manager, a charge nurse and an assistant manager, and a couple nurse educators.

Each panel member asked one question from scripted paper in turn. At the end the panel was given an opportunity to ask questions. It happened to be the two people in the department I was hired for were the ones to ask additional questions. One focused on my past work experience, the other asked about an internship project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of dealing with a difficult patient/physician   Answer Question
    • Given a scenario, prioritize tasks and delegation   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process was professional, followup took a very long time. There were multiple panel interviews with no feedback for over a month. The interviews involved face to face, tela conference, and on the phone with a key decision mater.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage an off site work force.   1 Answer

EBA Specialist Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Murray, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

First it was a phone interview. Then after that if was a video interview that WA taped and recorded. They a group interview at the facility with 5 other interviewees.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Emeryville, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then two group interviews. First group interview met entire group in local office. Very impressed with local management in group - very professional and liked her management style - would have enjoyed working for her. Rest of the group were all fairly new employees. Very disappointed with lack of professionalism of paralegal. Very disappointed with top management from SF. Very disappointed no one spoke up to improper interview question. At last interview, very very apparent why the position was open.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Panel interview with 4 member of the Unit I was applying. Very easy going and systematic.

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked were all on the Sutter Web-site, the ones that can be found under interview tips, I believe.
      Tell us about yourself?
      Why sutter?
      A time you had a difficult family member?
      A time you had use your assesment skills and implement change?
      Time you took charge or showed leadership skills? Etc...

I had my interview at the end of one week and the following Monday was a holiday, I received my offer of employment on the Tuesday following my Thursday interview. I was asked to start the following Monday   Answer Question

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Roseville, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and comfortable. I was interviewed by two of our three bosses. I left the interview with a smile and a good feeling about the outcome. Sure enough, about a week later I got a call from HR with a job offer!!!!

Interview Questions

• No tricks, just basic interview questions.Both bosses were great, We talked, laughed, AND interviewed at the same time. Painless!   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

Had two rounds of interview. Everything went quite smooth. The person genuinely tried to hear about my experiences and skills. Always followed up on time. First round was on the phone. It was a screening interview with a few behavioral questions. Second round was a video interview. It was solely behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you showed initiative to tackle a challenging situation   Answer Question