Sutter Health Volunteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sutter Health Volunteer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sutter Health

1.2

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health.

Interview

They called me via phone and it took about 10 minutes. A couple days later I got paperwork emailed to me. It was a fairly easy hire compared to other experiences I have.

Interview Questions

• previous medical experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sutter Health

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I contacted the volunteer coordinator, who got back to me quickly. I filled out a simple application--biggest requirements are a reference and vaccines. The volunteer cycle (100) will start when there is an orientation, which I believe occurs only about 4 times a year. From the time I applied to the orientation, about three months passed. During this time, I received a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Sutter volunteer?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sutter Health (Sacramento, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. There is really no wrong awnser. It is usually over the phone, however my experience was in person. They basically just want to know the reason you want to volunteer at their hospital. There is no stress or complications, everything went smoothly and a lot of good help from the volunteer services.

Volunteer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, only 5-10 minutes max. No in-person interview offered. After phone interview you'll be given documents for orientation that lasts 2 hours. Overall fairly easy. No experience needed as a volunteer.