Suzlon Wind Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.9

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview in the beginning followed by 2 more phone screenings. Questions mostly asked were based on resume and prior experience with SCADA or any other coding experience. After 2 successful round, it was the on site interview

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

it was phone interview first, and week later 1:1. it took about three arounds of interview. met with finance manager, met with CFO and couple of other managers, exchange very short greetings and Q/A. do not remember the detail but it was very pleasant.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Everything was punctual and polite. I interviewed on site in the Chicago office. They offered me a water or pop and were very friendly. I had a formal offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you looking to enter into this field? What's changed?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain Lake, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Mountain Lake, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

Have to apply through SOS Staffing and have a couple phone interviews then they send the info off to the Suzlon site manager to where you are appling then they decide if they want you to come in for an interview

Negotiation

Nothing

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Snowflake, AZ) in August 2009.

Interview

Short interview process, asking me if i knew what a diode was. Yes, a diode allows voltage to pass through in one direction only. Asked me about myself and if I was willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Along with Strengths what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

SOS staffing called me on the phone after my interview, about 15 minutes and said that suzlon would like to offer you a position and I accepted.

Development Engineer- Park Design and Modeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rostock (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Rostock (Germany)) in March 2017.

Interview

A headhunter contect with me. After an interview with him, I had an skype interview with 2 person ( one from HR and the other one head of technical department) They were looking for PHD qualified and experienced person, but the salary was very little for these qualifications.

Interview Questions

• HR questions were expected ones. They are about personal staffs and relocation. The technical ones were related previous experiences and its details. Technical questions were getting harder and harder to the last one.   Answer Question

GTE (Grad Trainee Engineer) O&M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune (India)).

Interview

Firt round was technical apti of 60 questions mostly of electrical, electronics and logical. (questions depend on ur branch). Next was technical interview, it was normal intro, college proj, why do u want to join suzlon, main thing is u shuld be ready to work across pan India, next day was behavior test(HR round). HR asked real world scenarios which would occur in plant & how will u handle it. Thats it, process was systematic. All the best!!

Interview Questions

• If there is medium risk of shock involved in a work, would u do it?   2 Answers

Senior Engineer HSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two rounds, First telephonic and second is Face to Face technical at head office Pune. Telephonic round lasted for one hour and face to face for all most one and half hour. Very good interview it was like an overall review of our knowledge. All the travel expenses will be provided by company.

Interview Questions

• Indepth questions on HSE covering all topics including regulations.   Answer Question

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Satara (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Satara (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Advertisment in local news paper and direct call for interview. Has got selected and appointed as OMS Jr.Engineerwithing five days.

Interview Questions

• Would you think this organization is suitable for you?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Please go ahed and take opportuinity..

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon Wind Energy (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

An unpleasant surrounding where the panel of interviewers cant able to shortlist the candidates as per their requirement or specialization.

Interview Questions

• why you left Indian Air force?   1 Answer