Swagelok Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Swagelok

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Fremont, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview process, couple phone interviews, 3-hour long tests, all day interviews, couple more 1 on 1 interviews. The process was more than 8 weeks long. I had at least 7 rounds of interviews with Swagelok and had to drive 40 miles every time. People are very nice. They tried to be the story that customers tell. However, it wasn't the case for interviewees. I had a time conflict with one of the phone calls so I asked to reschedule. However, the manager was angry at me and rejected me because he thinks I was interviewing with other companies. I was shocked by his compulsive response and wonder if he understands the basics of recruiting process. Though the people are very nice there, I am not sure if the compulsive behavior of the manager best represents Swagelok culture. He is certainly nor gonna be the "best story" that customer tells and he doesn't understand he would be hindering his company from recruiting best candidates.

Interview Questions

• General behavior interviews, role play the role. example- sell me something.   Answer Question