Swagelok Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swagelok Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Swagelok

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Chaska, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swagelok (Chaska, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very comfortable interview process with my direct supervisor and the vice president. A basic tour of the buildings, a conversation about how the company works and their goals, then finally, a computerized personality and skill test.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals for the future? Am I looking for a career or just a job? Am I interested in moving up in the company or am I just trying to pay the bills?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Swagelok

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

There were a total of 3 interviews -- all in person. I men t with the supervisor of the department and the two hiring managers. They asked a lot of questions as to my previous background since nothing that I had done at Swagelok would have prepared me for the role.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a difficult customer situation that you couldn't resolve?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Langley, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swagelok (Kings Langley, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had to go through a skype interview, then a face to face one with two people, do a writing test, do a speaking test on the phone, enter 30-odd codes for a data entry test and then finish with multiple IQ tests and a heap of paper work.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you   1 Answer