Swagelok Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swagelok Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Swagelok

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Got called for a phone interview and was asked some basic behavioral/situational questions. Immediately after the phone interview the recruiter asked if I wanted to come in for an on-site interview. I came in and they were having a big interview day for their internship program. My interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was interviewed by two people at the same time. They asked me basic questions about my resume, they asked some basic behavioral questions and they also asked about some of the more technical projects I have worked on during my education. After the interview they did a tour of the facility with all the other candidates that were interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working in a group where some of the group members are slacking?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was given an offer by email with my hourly pay rate and I was given one week to accept.

Other Interview Reviews for Swagelok

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami University, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swagelok (Miami University, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

They came to my school Career/Internship fair, asked a few people to come by the next day for supplementary interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when something in a project went sour, what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question