Swagelok Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swagelok Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Swagelok

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swagelok (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

They were very friendly and had straight forward questions that were easy to answer. More behavioral types of questions than mathematical. Nothing too in depth, was an average interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Swagelok

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swagelok in December 2014.

Interview

A screening interview from an HR personnel. General resume walk through and some information about the company. No major questions asked. Second interview was set up with a Technical Lead. Very easy going interview with a few technical questions based on my experiences.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (Standard in all Swagelok interviews)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

A number of interviews conducted. The interviewers all look very young and have their strong opinion on things. Not very transparent on the criteria they are judging the interviewees. Looks like they are proud and passionate about the company but maybe too arrogant to some.
    They appear to have a formal intern program to make sure things we do are meaningful but again feels like the people who run it controls everything basing on their personal viewpoint.

Looks like a program ran by federation of students leaders - young, passionate but may not be a mature/fair place to go.