Swagelok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swagelok Interview Questions

Interviews at Swagelok

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Fremont, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview process, couple phone interviews, 3-hour long tests, all day interviews, couple more 1 on 1 interviews. The process was more than 8 weeks long. I had at least 7 rounds of interviews with Swagelok and had to drive 40 miles every time. People are very nice. They tried to be the story that customers tell. However, it wasn't the case for interviewees. I had a time conflict with one of the phone calls so I asked to reschedule. However, the manager was angry at me and rejected me because he thinks I was interviewing with other companies. I was shocked by his compulsive response and wonder if he understands the basics of recruiting process. Though the people are very nice there, I am not sure if the compulsive behavior of the manager best represents Swagelok culture. He is certainly nor gonna be the "best story" that customer tells and he doesn't understand he would be hindering his company from recruiting best candidates.

Interview Questions

• General behavior interviews, role play the role. example- sell me something.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Application. Following the application, there was a phone interview, after the phone interview was an in person interview. There was poor follow up regarding interview. The communication time periods and the follow up is an area of opportunity to improve

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

wow, getting hired here was a lot of work, had 2 interviews, then had to take a personality profile test, the whole process took a bit long, around six weeks

Interview Questions

• Have you ever heard of swagelok   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok in July 2016.

Interview

Application process took ~2 weeks. Initial application through the website, received email next day from an outsourced recruiter. Given an initial phone screen, then invited to interview onsite a few days later. Following an SAT-style aptitude test, there was a rotational interview process, first with colleagues, then with hiring manager. Total process took ~ 4 hours. All were pleasant and professional, particularly the hiring manager. Followed up with recruiter and was told I'd have feedback for an additional onsite interview in the next couple of days.

After a couple days had passed, I reached out to the recruiter via email and phone, but was unable to get any feedback for about a week, at which point I was informed that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding previous experience and how they'd apply to the role you're interviewing for.   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was an hour long and a lot of questions were asked about myself. The supervisor was very nice. The appeared to be professional but did not follow through with the job.

Supply Chain Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 different hiring managers on 3 different occasions, compound that with an employment personality and general knowledge assessment! Basic combination of behavioral based and personality based interview questions.

Interview Questions

• At Swagelok. we are a conservative company, how do you feel about that?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Swagelok.

Interview

on campus interview+2 round phone interview+1 onsite interview,

during the onsite interview, i was interviewed by 5 from hiring managers to directors. questions typically focus on personality, behavior questions and background. No hard technical questions

After interview,there is a test on personality and knowledge about engineering. The test on engineering side doesn't count a lot if the position is business related. But questions are still tough for business background

Interview Questions

• Test on both engineering background even for business major   Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward phone interview with typical behavioral questions. They drove more into detail on specific experience with contracts and contract negotiation. Also asked for a specific example of difficulty with contract negotiations and how resolved it. Sourcing is divided into 3 groups: raw material, components, and then expense group. I wish they would supply a bit more detail on job descriptions so aware where the potion falls prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you impacted a decision without using influence.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

They will try to get you as a contract employee first. Normal interviews, testing, etc. 2-3 interviews, online testing for skills and personality. Can't quite seem to get to 50 word min. response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward as far as interviews go. Multiple staff members were present from HR to engineers. The interview was not particularly intimidating as the conversation veered into informal at times and back to very formal while discussing past experience and the job itself.