Swagelok Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swagelok Interview Questions

Interviews at Swagelok

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Got called for a phone interview and was asked some basic behavioral/situational questions. Immediately after the phone interview the recruiter asked if I wanted to come in for an on-site interview. I came in and they were having a big interview day for their internship program. My interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was interviewed by two people at the same time. They asked me basic questions about my resume, they asked some basic behavioral questions and they also asked about some of the more technical projects I have worked on during my education. After the interview they did a tour of the facility with all the other candidates that were interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working in a group where some of the group members are slacking?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was given an offer by email with my hourly pay rate and I was given one week to accept.

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Fremont, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very detailed hiring process. It's all about being a good fit between you and the company. Really a great interviewing process and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• What do you do to stay on task or keep achieving your goals when your mind may start to wander onto different things?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was great. Very straight forward and no nonsense.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

General meeting, described position duties, asked a few questions. took approx. 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interviewing for the job.   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience will all levels of personell?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Des Moines, IA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was professional and extensive. I interviewed with the regional sales manager and had two follow up interviews at the local branch. I interviewed with inside sales representatives and the branch manager, as well.

Interview Questions

I declined because I accepted another offer before this offer was made.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with two managers. Very pleasant experience. Both were very professional and personable. Asked the usual questions and spoke a lot about company culture and history. Seemed to be a great casual atmosphere.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

I liked Every thing about the company and the interview process was smooth and as usual. very friendly HR department. after a 30 min phone interview, I did a 1:1 interview at Swagelok. It was long and challenging. It turned out that they sponsor for internationals but I had a good interview experience with them.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami University, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swagelok (Miami University, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

They came to my school Career/Internship fair, asked a few people to come by the next day for supplementary interviews

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when something in a project went sour, what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Cleveland, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager. Moved on to an onsite testing process and two one-hour panel interviews. I was onsite for a total of four hours. Despite multiple follow up contacts, I did not receive any response from the company on my candidacy or the status of the position (which is not very professional or respectful, in my opinion, considering the time commitment to the process).

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about my background, how I've handled situations, etc.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very casual and informative, the entire interview was very informative and put me at ease about working for the company. We had an open conversation about the needs of the position and how my background might fit in with the needs for this position. If they see you have the technical background, your interviewers will focus more on the cultural and individual fit for the organization.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when your team did not work well together   Answer Question

Interview

Easy. Lots of promises for advancement. They give a great background of the company and don't expect you to know much about the technical field you will be working in. The ability to do your job and live by their core values is vital. Interview only gets awkward with the owner. Director of Operations was very professional.