Swagelok Production Scheduler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swagelok Production Scheduler Interview Questions

Interviews at Swagelok

Production Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

They have many scheduling positions, from machine scheduling to assembly scheduling. I was interviewed by scheduling managers from several areas, but only one at a time. They were very nice, obviously looking for a good fit, but not interrogators as some are.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my relevant experience. They were very interested in if I enjoy my work. I believe they asked questions that related to commitment, team effort, customer focus.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Swagelok

Production Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH).

Interview

The original contact, was via e-mail to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was a pre-screening phone interview. This was followed by an in person interview, with lots of aptitude testing - general reading and writing, mathematics, general problem solving, and engineering aptitude testing. This took some time overall to get from the initial contact to actual job offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you define corporate culture, and what do you think of corporate culture?   Answer Question