Swagelok Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Swagelok

3.5

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Swagelok (Solon, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview about basic experience and education. A few situation based questions. The interview was administered by the recruiting manager.

The on site interview was scheduled a week or so later. It started with a general interview with the HR rep. Be prepared for many situation based questions. These questions will be very specific to the job, aka management experience.

Next I interviewed with the managers that I would work under. They asked many situation based questions. They also asked about strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. They base your salary off of your experience, education and pay stub from current job (if applicable). Also they compare this with the peers you will be working with and make an offer. They pay overtime and have shift differential pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Swagelok

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Swagelok in March 2013.

Interview

I went through a phone screen which took about a half hour and the woman was very nice, in person interview was with a reporting supervisor and a skills test that took roughly a hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation