Swan and Dolphin Resort Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swan and Dolphin Resort

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swan and Dolphin Resort (Lake Buena Vista, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Their interviews are behavioral based. Google defines this type of interview as: Here is one list of sample behavioral-based job interview questions: Describe a situation in which you were able to use persuasion to successfully convince someone to see things your way. Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a sensitive situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swan and Dolphin Resort.

Interview

It was like a conversation versus just a bunch of questions. Now for this position I did a one-on-one interview, then a panel interview, and then a presentation for the managers and directors of the department.

Interview Questions

• What was one time that you had to work as a team and it was successful and one time that it did not go as well?   Answer Question

Pastry Cook Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Swan and Dolphin Resort.

Interview

I filled application and was interviewed by hr directly not the chefs.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard, routine read from a handbook kind of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, if you are going for an hourly rate you get what they pay for.

Culinary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Buena Vista, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Swan and Dolphin Resort (Lake Buena Vista, FL).

Interview

Hotel advertises for open positions and actually replies back via email with jobs matching your qualifications. Has annual Job Fair event where you can get interviewed by department heads; even get offer on the spot if you at least take a shower, wear clean clothes,show up sober, are somewhat qualified and have basic manners. Heads up: you will be drug tested.

Interview Questions

• Culinary gave a brief written test of basic knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

they hide all info on pay rates till the very end when you are done interviewing and just want a job.

Security Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swan and Dolphin Resort in January 2008.

Interview

Typical interview

Negotiation

there was none