Swatch Group Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swatch Group Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied in person and got the phone call for the interview after couple days. Interviewed with the store and district manager, both of them are super nice and had great time talking with them. Waited about couple days and got the second phone interview with the human resource manager. Really smooth and nice recruiting process, accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• asked me how am I gonna sell watches to the customers, whats my weakness/strength, how do I get along with my coworkers and boss.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Swatch Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, first Interview with Assistant, they told me the process was long and to hang in there. Then with Store Manager, then had to wait for interview with District Manager which took another week. Process took too long, I got another job, but still took the final interview to see if it paid better.

Interview Questions

• They had a list of standard interview questions that they said all US stores ask. How do you identify with the brand? Who do you sell?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swatch Group (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied in the store. I was referred by another Swatch manager in another location. Interviewed same day i applied. The people who worked there, also saw great potential in the way i presented myself. Managers kept saying hi as they knew i was getting hired. I was called 2 weeks later and accepted the offer which was better than all the other jobs.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to great customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, i got way more than i expected

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

I met up with the manager at a table on the inside of the mall outside the store. The manager asked me all kinds of questions and then asked me to look at his watch and sell it to him without knowing anything specific about the watch. Look up a little knowledge on their watches to have a better chance.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview went well and quick. It was a simple retail position so there wasn't any serious or difficult questions. Be nice and be yourself, as long as you seem capable and not rude you should be fine getting a job here.

Anonymous Employee in Topanga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Topanga, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interviews are very professional and direct. We went through a set of different questions that involved the brand and as well as retail costumer service.The store managers are very clear and straight to the point. Very friendly and thorough in the explanation of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Swatch?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Miami, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed at the mall at a nearby coffee shop. The store manager asked me questions about my background and my future goals. She was happy to hear that I attended the school nearby. She was very interested in my retail background. I was hired on the spot after a mock selling of a watch. I started the job the very next monday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Swatch?   1 Answer
    • They asked me to sell them a small watch.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Tampa, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Very casual in the mall and seated, usual questions very pleasant. Interviewed by district manager. Only one interview thank goodness! Was called within a week and offered the assistant manager key holder position. I did meet the store manager during interview but was not interviewed by her. I would say this was one of the better interviews I have had it was one on one and casual it was a interview I enjoyed and was put at ease. I wish this local had not closed.

Interview Questions

• Do you currently own any swatches?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swatch Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I went to two different stores in Toronto. The second one asked a lot of questions. i was nervous and the questions were kind of difficult for me so I didn't do so well. But the people are very nice and I think it would be a good place to work at.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle the changes happened in your previous work experience?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Swatch Group.

Interview

phone interview was brief and forgettable - a few questions like "what's your weakness" and "why are you interested in Swatch" and if you don't totally flub them they'll probably see you.

few weeks later, went in to meet the manager. manager was a little late due to another interview going long (understandable), we went and discussed my previous experience, a bit about the store, etc.