Swedish Match North America Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swedish Match North America Territory Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Swedish Match North America

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenwich, RI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swedish Match North America (East Greenwich, RI).

Interview

Phone interview then interview face to face at a hotel. Then another day ride with them to make some sales calls. Complete time consuming online tests and forms. Then another day an interview with a two person team. This was a three week process.....no offer. After much BS and positive feed back it was a big waste of time. No feedback as to why. Don't waste your time!

Interview Questions

• Dozens of "tell me time when" questions read off a paper. No notes taken when answered. These people have a lot of time to waste and it's all yours. Hours of waiting and interviewing for nothing.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Swedish Match North America

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Swedish Match North America.

Interview

First a phone interview then a in person interview.I felt from the start that the manager was not interested in years of industry exp.which in this industry is so important.I think the manager didn't want anyone who had more industry exp then him.They wanted someone who they can groom.

Interview Questions

• Biggest criticism that your current manager had about you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Swedish Match North America (Richmond, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed twice by different individuals. Both interviews were professional and their general approach was comfortable. They did a good job of describing both the pros and cons of the job. Questions were fairly standard, conversational answering, and both interviews were encouraging, yet I did not get the feeling I was being led along to an eventual decline. They took me right out of college with minimal previous sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swedish Match North America (Kalamazoo, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

two hour in person interview, basic sales questions. Watson glasser test followed. Three interviewers at once asked questions. They gave time to formulate answers and gave feedback during the process. Overall a very strait forward interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swedish Match North America (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

applied online. then had an interview with manager. then had an interview with manager and director.

Interview Questions

• pretty standard sales questions. answer using the star technique.   Answer Question