Swets Information Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swets Information Services

Government Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Runnemede, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swets Information Services (Runnemede, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

In person screening interview. Then presentation to the upper management showing the government market in scope, targeted areas and a business plan to generate sales. Stressed my need to be hired on the spot and after some resistance they did with a confirmation letter received the next day.

Interview Questions

• They had a lot about the government business which they had little knowledge of.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swets Information Services (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2012.

Interview

I have to do a number of presentation. Apparently, they don't have the indepth knowledge about the product they are selling, especially the commercial director. Including the sale managers. But, they test you a lot on the product that they are representing. They also asked you a lot about the growth of the libraries today.

Interview Questions

• Do you know these products well   1 Answer