Swift Transportation Driver Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Driver Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menasha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Swift Transportation (Menasha, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

Very thorough and to the point. They weren't worried about checking all the "interview question" boxes- they truly wanted to see if we would be a good fit for employer/employee job, and I appreciated that. They were very up front about what the job entailed, both pros and cons, and shared their experiences as well.

Interview Questions

• Why I didn't like my last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes- fairly easy as I knew what to expect

Other Interview Reviews for Swift Transportation

Driver Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Swift Transportation in January 2009.

Interview

My initial interview was via the phone with a recruiter. It mainly consisted of a discussion of the company culture and the growth opportunities. I found this odd being they did a lay-off at the end of the month and were downsizing their trucking fleet. The 1-1 interview was a discussion about the position, expectations of the job, how many trucks to manage, my experience and the work culture being fast-paced. There are a lot of senior people that have been with the company for several years so I think that says something about the employees.

Interview Questions