Swire Pacific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swire Pacific

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

1. HR interview (easy and questions about your background)
    2. Group interview (written test, group discussion, individual case study)
    3. Panel interview (why Swiire, why this division, etc.)
    4. Final interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Swire Pacific (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and unsophisticated. Interviewer had most personal and closed questions then others more work/job based questions. Interview lasted 2 hours, mainly focused on personality and yes/no questions. Role description feels undefined and fluid.

Interview Questions

• How are you sure you will stay with the company?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swire Pacific (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

Online application form, then called into their offices to be interviewed by 1 3rd year graduate and HR, then final round interview was with 4 MDs. Interviews both took the same format, of competency questions, taking through CV and what my link with Asia was.

Interview Questions

• What other job offers did I have? Why would I choose Swire over my finance offer?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swire Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2013.

Interview

Online Application-->Online Aptitude Test--->First interview-->Second Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me one example that shows your integrity.   1 Answer

IT Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swire Pacific (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2011.

Interview

I got the interview via a staffing agency.
    There was only one interviewer in the small room & the interview took about 30-40 mins.
    He did most of the talking.
    Interviewer was helpful in answering all the questions which I had about the position.

Interview Questions

• 1) Describe previous working experiences.
      2) An IQ question
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate much. Basically got a salary on the low end of my rxpected range.

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swire Pacific (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

The Interview process was straight forward, It took me three stages, Firstly I met the Country Manager, Secondly I met with a panel, Lastly I met with Auditor and Regional Finance Manager.

Interview Questions

• As an Accountant if you are asked to give your report at the end of the month but your manager is delaying some vital information that must be included in you report, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Swire Pacific Offshore has a fixed salary or every cadre.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swire Pacific (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2014.

Interview

Stage 1: online test
    Stage 2: Individual interview
    Stage 3: Assessment Center
    Stage 4: Panel Interview
    Stage 5: Panel Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions on the business division that you had not chosen   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

2 stages interview in skype, both by hr, general behavioural questions and questions on past experiences and motivation, had chances to ask question, both 30 mins long, asked about interest/knowledge in swire/cv