Swisher International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swisher International Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swisher International

Anonymous Employee in Pine Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Swisher International (Pine Hill, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then face-to-face interview that interview with future boss and another supervisor. The process can take up to two months just be patient and everything should work out. If you have any major driving tickets please let them know in advance It could prevent you from moving forward in the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean driving record and how is your credit   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone and Face to Face

Regional Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swisher International (Miami, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face and hired. The interview questions were very familiar to me.

I prepared for my interview by Reading several articles. I practiced answering specific questions I anticipated would be asked. I allowed silence after answering interview questions, allowing the interviewer to talk more than I had to talk

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of recent legislative changes in the Industry   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swisher International in February 2013.

Interview

Laid Back. The management talked to me as if we were out at a bar having drinks. I think that it was to keep me calm and let me know that they had a lax environment. They asked some basic questions, but then started talking about personal stuff. I mentioned what I had done in the past and what my plans are for the future.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swisher International (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial interview paperwork was filed, mostly demographics, work history etc...They review the paperwork to make sure you can qualify for the job (good credit, background check etc...) and if you do are invited for second interview w/future boss. Conversational, standard sales rep interview.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Swisher International (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult. The managers made the process very comfortable and made me feel welcome.The questions were very professional and I was able to walk through the entire building and factory and get a feel of the work environment.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swisher International in January 2011.

Interview

The initial communications with the company was a resume sent in via Jobs etc; they followed up with a phone call and asked me to interview a few days later in a hotel.
    The organization and planning of the interview was fairly structured and there weren't any curve ball questions. Interviewer's demeanor was a little bland, but still very friendly.
    My advice to other interview candidates is to just be yourself and be sure to be prepared with company facts as well as your own information.
    It was difficult to gauge the people, office, and work culture, since it was just a single interview with no other feedback.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about the position   1 Answer