Swiss International Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swiss International Air Lines

Swiss International Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines

Interview

La entrevista fue buena, duró casi una hora y hacen foco es porque queres ingresar a la empresa y especificamente a esa posición siendo algo tan operativo. Tuve una sola entrevista, fue bastante rapido el proceso, llevó solo un mes.

Interview Questions
  • Porque queres ingresar a Swiss Airlines? Experiencia laboral previa.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines (Zürich) in May 2022

Interview

Was good and it was mix of behavioural and technical questions. The way they treat you during the interview was great. Overall it went well and everything was explained very well in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions were asked with behavioural questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines (Uniondale, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview is conducted in multiple parts. The first being a virtual interview with the local manager and HQ manager. The second interview is an in person one with the manager, HQ manager, and an HR rep. First round were general questions about you, qualifications, asked to identify aircraft, talked about differences in operation. Second round is more in depth which questions from three sides and also more personality based questions. Some scenarios also given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swiss International Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines

Interview

First there is "Check-in" where my passport and COVID certificate were checked. Height was checked for the shorter candidates too. In the group of 6 candidates, only 4 got through to the next stages. There was a social topic to talk about. Then a one on one scenario role play with one interviewer. Then one on one standard Interview. Within 3 days I got an email with the result!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swiss International Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines

Interview

30 minutes initial interview; questions on my experiences and expectations for the job Recruiters were professional but distant, did not seem pleased to be there Unpleasant feedback. Received two (?) rejection emails, both poorly translated from German and explaining I was not a "competent" candidate. Big talk for the low salaries offered.

Interview Questions
  • What are your salaries expectations? What can you bring to the team?
1 person found this interview helpful

Swiss International Air Lines

Application

I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines

Interview

Very nice interactions and environment. There was time to speak of my background and go in the specifics. They let you know after few days what their impressions were. If you are in the interview process with other companies this is very good.

Interview Questions
  • Why applying to Swiss Do you have experience with Google Cloud

Swiss International Air Lines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines

Interview

Das Video-Interview fand mit dem Teamleiter, dem Projektleiter und einem Personaler statt. Zuerst gab es eine kurze Vorstellungsrunde, dann wurden typische Interview-Fragen gestellt, auch einige technische Fragen, die aber nicht zu sehr ins Detail gingen. Es blieb am Ende noch genügend Zeit um eigene Fragen zu stellen.

Interview Questions
  • - Wo sehen Sie sich in 5 Jahren - Was hebt Sie von anderen Kandidaten ab?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines (Zürich)

Interview

Contacted after one month, invited to a Skype interview with HR + 3 team leaders. Then, invited to a 2-hour interview in the Zurich HQ. I was asked questions about my previous experience (behavioural and motivational) and my interest for the industry and the company. I was also asked to do some simple business cases. After one week I was contacted by the HR who told me I had not been selected.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural and motivational questions, knowledge of the industry, business cases

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreux

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines (Montreux)

Interview

As for every airline, assessment day : Swiss team introduce the airline and the position, formation of groups of 5/6 people, introducing ourselves within the group, group exercice, languages evaluation and face to face interview (Two to One) Every step ended by elimination of few of us>

Interview Questions
  • What makes Swiss different in Geneva Airport ?

Anonymous Employee in Zürich

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss International Air Lines (Zürich) in Jan 2020

Interview

The first round is a 30 min Skype interview about my skill and experience. The second round is a 2 hours interview in the office with more in-depth questions on my skills and a task to solve.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the steps of how would you integrate 3 different systems into a single one. You receive a paper with the task that you have 10 minutes to read and think about alone, then you have to present it
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews