Swiss Post Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Swiss Post Solutions

2.3

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (Chula Vista, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

my position got outsourced, so Swiss Post performed a short interview, and that was it. I accepted the offer provided to me right away. I needed to keep my job.

Interview Questions

• What type of management do I like   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, contract was at a fixed rate, so I had no negotiation opportunities.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions.

Interview

It got the interview through online application. First round is phone interview. The HR asked you information about your education background and previous working experience. Then second round is interviewed by the analyst from the Business Development Team and questions are basically about your adaptability/flexibility and resilience and tenacity.

Interview Questions

• The questions are those normally asked in interviews but i still regard that giving us an example of yourself to tell us whether you are the one who is eager to figure out things yourself or are more willing to do things net of error under instructions. Because I can be either one and you cannot lose ability of another by solely choose one of the two.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for the very entry-level role.

Meeting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

First interview was quick and partially detailed. If you were called in for a second interview they went into further detail. They were very nice and very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me they knew where to place me with my experience. Come neat, prepared and shine on the interview and you will be noticed.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was long. First I met with Tim, then Keith (a recruiter), then filled out a lot of paper work and returned them to the front desk, then completed an online application in a computer room.

Facilities Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (White Plains, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online I got a call from HR for an interview a few days later, I attended a first one then I was told to look out for a second one, both interviews were done by easy going people, they asked loads of questions but none that were discomforting instead. The interviews were brief and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to do take up another position if the one I applied for isn't available.   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume and took a skills assessment test at HQ, was then called in for a site interview. I met with the site manager who asked about my background, skills, and how I would address specific situations.

Mailroom Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was not hard. They are willing to accept all types of experience.They do not ask hard questions and do not try to trick you. Very straight forward

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

You are called in by a recruiter, and over all the crap they sling at you you go for because you do not know the company. The company presents itself as this team oriented company and everyone is for everyone

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard interview questions   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard - a phone interview with HR and then a couple of meetings at their headquarters where I met members of the senior leadership team and my future manager. The interview was formal, but the interviewers made me feel very comfortable. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Other than the standard questions about job history, relevant experience, and career goals, the interview was essentially as expected. Depending on the position, they may ask for writing samples or a writing test.   Answer Question

COPY OPERATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

It's was smooth and to the point. You interview with the site manager at the site you may work at and if hired go throw a simple process of paper work and an orientation at head quaters.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest achievement?   1 Answer