Swiss Post Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Swiss Post Solutions

2.4

I T Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

fantastic love the meeting awesome guy. It was good seeing how things operate here. get in now because this place is great never stop believing and keep looking for the job that matters most

COPY OPERATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

It's was smooth and to the point. You interview with the site manager at the site you may work at and if hired go throw a simple process of paper work and an orientation at head quaters.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest achievement?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume and took a skills assessment test at HQ, was then called in for a site interview. I met with the site manager who asked about my background, skills, and how I would address specific situations.

Classified Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through 7 interviews to get the position. The role was a new position, created specifically for this office. Due to the successes of my work and a few others, the role is now a permanent position within the organization, and expanding to other sites.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conference room full of people during a technical outage?   3 Answers

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was long. First I met with Tim, then Keith (a recruiter), then filled out a lot of paper work and returned them to the front desk, then completed an online application in a computer room.

Mailroom Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was not hard. They are willing to accept all types of experience.They do not ask hard questions and do not try to trick you. Very straight forward

Facilities Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (White Plains, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying online I got a call from HR for an interview a few days later, I attended a first one then I was told to look out for a second one, both interviews were done by easy going people, they asked loads of questions but none that were discomforting instead. The interviews were brief and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Am I willing to do take up another position if the one I applied for isn't available.   1 Answer

Property Manager Reception Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I waited forever just to meet with the recruiter mind you I was early anyways. I met with like 3 people. The person who was charge of the specific position wasnt even in. After already being there for almost 3 hours they wanted me to wait another 1.5 till he arrived. I thought that was entirely unprofessional. When I went the following business day, the job had already been given away.

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

You are called in by a recruiter, and over all the crap they sling at you you go for because you do not know the company. The company presents itself as this team oriented company and everyone is for everyone

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard interview questions   1 Answer

Costumer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Is the position is not specific, they may hire you as a temp to back fill current positions among many clients they have in the city. Once you show your work they might offer you a permanent position.