Swiss Post Solutions Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Interviews at Swiss Post Solutions

2.4

Meeting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

First interview was quick and partially detailed. If you were called in for a second interview they went into further detail. They were very nice and very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me they knew where to place me with my experience. Come neat, prepared and shine on the interview and you will be noticed.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was long. First I met with Tim, then Keith (a recruiter), then filled out a lot of paper work and returned them to the front desk, then completed an online application in a computer room.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume and took a skills assessment test at HQ, was then called in for a site interview. I met with the site manager who asked about my background, skills, and how I would address specific situations.

Mailroom Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was not hard. They are willing to accept all types of experience.They do not ask hard questions and do not try to trick you. Very straight forward

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

You are called in by a recruiter, and over all the crap they sling at you you go for because you do not know the company. The company presents itself as this team oriented company and everyone is for everyone

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard interview questions   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard - a phone interview with HR and then a couple of meetings at their headquarters where I met members of the senior leadership team and my future manager. The interview was formal, but the interviewers made me feel very comfortable. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Other than the standard questions about job history, relevant experience, and career goals, the interview was essentially as expected. Depending on the position, they may ask for writing samples or a writing test.   Answer Question

COPY OPERATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

It's was smooth and to the point. You interview with the site manager at the site you may work at and if hired go throw a simple process of paper work and an orientation at head quaters.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest achievement?   1 Answer

Costumer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Is the position is not specific, they may hire you as a temp to back fill current positions among many clients they have in the city. Once you show your work they might offer you a permanent position.

Internal Messenger Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

3 interviews. Extremely nice and understanding HR interview. Great HR team. Nice and interesting managers. They see the person and give them a chance to succeed.

Negotiation

They pay minimum.

Conference Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Swiss Post Solutions (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Swiss Post is an outsourcing company. You first apply and are hired by a recruiter in HR that then refers you to a district manager, then you interview with the manager at the site youll be working for. Basically two or three interviews before you get a job or not.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions, the usual. Your interests, why work for Swiss Post, your education, etc.   Answer Question