Swiss Re Actuarial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swiss Re Actuarial Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Swiss Re

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Swiss Re.

Interview

I found the posting on the campus career website. The recruiter was really nice. we went over my resume. I was mostly nervous since i did not have a lot of interview experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Swiss Re

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Fort Wayne, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied through my school's career website and was contacted for an interview the next week. The recruiter was very nice and make me feel very comfortable. It was not stressful. She asked mostly behavioral questions, basically they want to know whether you will fit in with the company culture and are a team player. A couple months later I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• "What motivates you?" "Why do you want to become an actuary?"   1 Answer

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss Re.

Interview

I have a phone call interview and it was a very casual interview. Both interviewers are really friendly and it did not feel like having an interview at all. Basically, they just tried to understand you more in person and want to see if you fit with the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had a major conflict with your colleagues and how you solved it.   Answer Question