Swiss Re Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swiss Re Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Swiss Re

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Armonk, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Armonk, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with entire department and was given a thorough history of the company. Then they described the departmental needs. Then they asked me about my background. Lastly they asked me if I could describe a situation where I worked on project that exceeded my expectations.

Interview Questions

• My background and wanted to make sure I was up to taking on various tasks.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Swiss Re

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 Senior Vice Presidents. Spent roughly 30Mins with each person before moving on to the next. The first 10Mins were them telling me what they did and me introducing myself. The next 10Mins were briefly going over what was expected of the successful candidate and the last 10Mins was filler conversation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Serangoon, North-East (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Serangoon, North-East (Singapore)) in June 2018.

Interview

Deposited my resume in early May and was called up for an interview in mid June. Interviewer was the hiring manager for APAC. Lasted around 40 minutes. Great office location and layout.