Swiss Re Associate Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swiss Re Associate Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Swiss Re

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Armonk, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Armonk, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

the process is very easy. we had a phone interview first and then an onsite interview. the office in Armonk is extremely cozy and beautiful. there is tennis, table tennis, gym and basketball court. manager was very interested in my background after phone interview, so they just wanted to bring me there and have a closer communication. Interviewed on Friday and got offer on the following Monday.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Swiss Re

Associate Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Submit application through school career website, took about 20 days to process.
    Interview schedule on campus. Just one interviewer, did not smile.
    ask a lot through the resume and general thing of actuarial.

Interview Questions

• some general question, but actuarial major student could answer easily.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst/Associate Interview

Interview

I had first round on campus interview. Mostly general behavioral questions. Nothing unexpected. Such as: Why you choose this company? What are the advantages or disadvantages of you? Just be prepared to share your experiences with the interviewer.

Associate Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

The entire interview lasted for 2 hrs. First being interview with HR, followed by one VP, one director, and one hiring manager. Interviewers were professional. They gave a clear description of the company's structure, and asked very detailed questions about my past work experiences while going through my resume.