Swiss Re Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swiss Re Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Swiss Re

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Armonk, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Armonk, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus interview done by UW alumni, very casual and behavioral questions, went through a list of questions prepared by HR. 2nd round interview was a phone interview with the Director of the department. Went through resume and explained job role further, and some behavioral questions similar to the first round interview. Invited for on site interview at their Armonk, NY office. There were 3 candidates for each position. First, there was a networking dinner at the hotel with many VPs present. The next day was a day long 3 part interview, 2 individual case studies and one group case study.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Swiss Re

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Accounts payable process P2P, vendor invoice process, employee travel reimbursement, vendor invoice matching with purchase order, getting vendor invoice approved. interviewer asked question related to accounts payable process for 40 minutes.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swiss Re.

Interview

Initially I got a email stating I have to complete the assessment online via app called Talview, here basic questions were asked regarding previous job, and psychometric questions, also few technical questions example like sums and equations, (so you might need a calculator, which I suppose we can’t use it) and this will be recorded and you get 3-4mins to answer them.
    Moreover for an experienced employee to answer a textbook question from your college learning would be a little task full to answer.

In my opinion they customize the questions according to the JD.

However not sure why this was required, as this was like Hr+technical round via app.

All in all 2out of5!

Thanks.

Interview Questions

• General psychometric questions on day to day office issues , previous job ,
       Technical questions right from the books according to your JD.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bratislava (Slovakia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bratislava (Slovakia)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview all together if I count the 1st (very brief) through phone. 2nd round interview was with senior management and HR. It lasted about one hour and atmosphere was very relaxed. 3rd round was with with local manager.

Interview Questions

• There were common questions like: why Swiss-Re, motivation factors, where do u see yourself in 5 years... I wish u good luck.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Zürich (Switzerland)) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then a 1 day group interview. In the group session there where 5-6 other candidates. The first day ended with a dinner where each candidate was asked to discuss his study or work experience.