Swiss Re Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swiss Re Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at Swiss Re

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

First round was with HR, second round was with a VP of the team. 3rd round was an assessment center. It was a good process, the right amount of pressure. Need knowledge of business and communications skills. They want to make sure you will be a good fit for this company.

Other Interview Reviews for Swiss Re

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swiss Re.

Interview

The process included an online test (analytical thinking, reading diagrams), interview (with hr and 2 people from the team), another online test (on personality / behaviour) and a final assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• if you could design an app, what would it be?   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adliswil (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Adliswil (Switzerland)) in February 2018.

Interview

After two computer-based tests and one interview I was invited to the assessment centre in Zurich. If you don't have a business background and are not familiar with AC tasks and games it will probably be an awful experience for you. It was my worst candidate experience so far. After completing the assessment centre I was sure that I don't want to work for a company with a nice surface (self-glorifying..) and poor interpersonal values (some assessors were exceptionally arrogant).

Interview Questions

• 1st interview: case study (maketing)
      2 day Assessment Centre: 1) Individual presentation , 2) Group tasks, 3) Role play.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test (Numerical as well as Verbal
    2. HR interview (Behavior question foucs like why this company, what do you know about the team and Swiss Re;How you are better than others)
    3. Line manager interview (Why Swiss Re, Strengths and Weakness
    4. Assessment day

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Zürich (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

Numerical reasoning test. then interview. HR and hiring maneger sitting in front of you. Alternating questions. Strong focus on team work. industry expertise related questions only very limited. after interview 1 day assessment centre with individual and group exercises

Interview Questions

• Tell me a story that best describes you. Basic HR questions   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2012.

Interview

1) Phone Interview
    2) HR Interview in office
    3) Half-day Assessment Centre

The half-day assessment centre consists of various tasks: presentation on a topic (topic revealed a couple of days before), role-play exercise, fact-finding exercise, etc.
    Can be quite exhausting!

Interview Questions

• Role-play exercise:
      Each candidate represent a dept in a company and get different info.
      Need to compromise and come up with a solution together   Answer Question