Swiss Re Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swiss Re Vice President Interview Questions

Interviews at Swiss Re

2.9

Vice President Interview

Interview

behavioral based interview questions were not difficult. Not strong HR support for managers. It took them forever to set a time for the interview. Then HR did not get back to canidates for quite a while

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Swiss Re

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (New York, NY).

Interview

Process is rigorous and many are involved in decision to hire. Typically 2 or 3 rounds of interviews. Usually 6 or so folks involved in interviewing either one on one or in panel

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (New York, NY).

Interview

It took about 2 months to get process done. I was interviewed 3 times to get to offer sheet but eventually it paid out at the end

Interview Questions

• Question were not difficult and were related to knowledge of the product and area related to it   Answer Question

Negotiation

All negotiation was done by recruiter and he did well in it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Armonk, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Armonk, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

HR is Very, Very Slow. it can take MONTHS just to hear back

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Fair

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Okay

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re in February 2009.

Interview

2tel interviews video interview 5 1:1 interviews, 1 group interview.extremely time consuming

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hr were terrible, renegotiated ith line manger once onboard

Vice President Interview

Interview

3 Rounds including HR. Manager, Super Manager and HR Rounds were conducted, process is slow takes quite a bit of time.
    Process was managed through a vendor consultant agency, there was some lag in communication . Rolling out the offer took quite a bit of time.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Fantastic environment, superlative work environment and warm people to work with. Really great opportunities to work in. 150 Year company with a steadfast grow trajectory to be on. Working for Swiss Re makes you realise the real potential of a person.

Interview Questions

• Very Generic Questions were asked and was also specific to the job opportunity   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Resume forwarded through a recruiter. Had 1 HR round, then dotted line manager from Zurich, Manager interview followed by HR director round. Mostly they were trying to assess if I am a good fit. Most of their questions were behavioral type. All the rounds went for more than 45mins and all of the interviews were over the phone.

Vice President Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swiss Re in January 2011.

Interview

First, it's a phone interview via HR. Then a phone interview with your hiring manager. Then they fly u up for a live interviews. Felt that the entire process was pretty fair and casual. They were very friendly and patient and did not pressure you with deadlines. Salary negotiations typically go back to Zurich, Switzerland if you have semi high level position.