Symantec Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Symantec Business Development Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Symantec in May 2009.

Interview

I approached a recruiter on linkedin who referred me internally, another recruiter called me 2 months after that. The first screening was very organized and thorough. The recruiter first sent me documentation about the position and some pre-work to review online about the products. During the screening interview the questions ranged from the most basic: why do you want to work here, past salary, etc. to actual questions about the business. One week after the recruiter arranged an interview with the actual hiring manager who asked a series of situational questions about the business and technical definitions about the products.

Interview Questions

• Explain the different kinds of hypervisors.   1 Answer
  • If a customer told you that they already decided to move forward with the competition with a centralized virtualization architecture, how would you respond?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symantec (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Typically a HR interview followed by up to 3 Face to Face Interviews with Hiring Manager and other key stakeholders. Behavioral based interview asking for relevant experience and how you exhibit the traits of the key qualities and requirements for the role. Previous performance also held in high regard.

Interview Questions

• List the top 5 traits of a stand-out sales performer and how do you exhibit those traits? Why? Provide examples.   Answer Question