Symantec Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Symantec Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symantec.

Interview

In my experience here there is no defined interview process; it is different department to department and manager to manager. Majority of the time candidates have an 'in' which basically guarantees them the job. This doesn't mean that there is no interviews at all however. To the contrary, they tend to do several 1:1 interviews (I haven't seen many panel interviews, but it depends on the department). Expect a half or full day of back to back 1:1 interviews.

Negotiation

This company will negotiate (within reason) though you should keep in mind that, generally, they are pretty fair around salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Symantec

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Symantec in December 2010.

Interview

1 Interview on campus and 4-6 interviews during office visit. Some interviewers were kind and easy to talk to. Most others had an attitude, a sense of self-entitlement, and came off as they don't like you. It took a month to find out i recieved an offer after my last interview date. The process was long, drawn out, and i was left in the dark of what the next steps were.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were placed in a high pressure situation within a group and had to resolve the issue   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, they would not budge and compared to other companies offered a slight higher salary, but did not include moving expenses, signing bonus, work incentive bonus, or RSU's.