Symantec Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor

3.3

109 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Thumbs up to HR team for well organized interview. Usually you don't find these day in most of the other organization

First interview was basic Pen & paper test. (Aptitude , English & Few Oracle based question) easy & simple. After shortlisting of selected candidate.

Hr round, basically they looking your communications skills & past experience.

The Ops rounds went really well, Hiring manager ask details question from my resume.

Interview Questions

• Any experience Oracle application (SDFC, Oracle 11i & R12)   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)).

Interview

After a technical round consisting of English, Maths, Aptitude, SQL and Programming, I got a call for face-2-face interviews on the next day.

On reaching for interviews, we had to rate ourselves according to technologies.
    I rated myself equally in C and Java.

The interviewer gave me the freedom to write and explain programs in any technologies. I chose java. Later I came to know that the interviewer was looking for C candidates. If they had specified this previously, I could have given answers in C.

Overall a good experience. Management by HR was very bad. Made to wait too long.

Symantec IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Symantec (Pune)
    It was an On-campus technical test, which included for sections (all technical), Java, Linux/OS, Android Development and Database(Sql query and PL sql), the shortlisted students where than called to interview in their office. Please be sure to not get swayed by pre placement talk of the different departments in Symantec, we went for a development role but ended up sitting in Networking role because of the influence in their Network Infrastructure Services.

Interview Questions

• Questions included routers, firewalls, routing algorithms, MAC address, Process Scheduling and your past projects.B   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)).

Interview

Initial aptitude round is very simple and easy to crack. The next round is coding and it has above average level of difficulty. Consisted of three codes to be completed in 90 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

7 round of interview. 6 from india & 1 from USA. All interview feedback should be excellent else you will be rejected.

1. Written test. All programs

Then all f2f interviews..

Interview Questions

• Binary tree , windows internals, c++ basics, some design questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through College University
    Rounds were as follows:
    1.Technical aptitude(all based on Linux and DBMS and some oops)hackerrank was the interface.
    2.Technical interview at Symantec kharadi office after being shortlisted.
    3. Managerial round which had technical + Hr type questions.
    usually they conducted only these three rounds but in my case I had to undergo a telephonic round which was based on the interests i told in my interview.

Interview Questions

• Oops basic Questions
      Dbms related Question (Second highest salary)
      Os Questions(booting process)
      Networking related questions(working of https)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college campaus drive .Interview process take 2 days .
    first round is technical aptitude test,2nd round is F2F technical,3rd is HR
    I cleared the 1st round then I Face technical round that is very easy basic question asked but i am not prepare well.

Interview Questions

• some sql queries,Project related questions,java basic qustion& oops concepts   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

it had 4 rounds , 1 online round ,2 technical rounds and 1 hr

Interview Questions

• mainly OOPS and multithreading
      the online round was conducted on hackerrank and it consisted of 20 mcqs and 2 coding questions which were of average difficulty.200 people sat for it 12 were selected ..then they called us to their office for interviews   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was a aptitude test conducted first. It consisted of 20 questions based on c++,networking.Questions were mostly on C++ concepts like Virtual functions,Operator overloading etc.
    It also had 2 coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Didn't clear Aptitude round.   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Symantec (Pune (India)).

Interview

For a product company the interview is more techinal and specific to other technology
    Multiple rounds and repetition of questions in all rounds