Symetra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symetra (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a ~45 min conversation with a recruiter--she asked me some of the usual questions (What interested you in Symetra?) along with a few questions about prior experience ("tell me about a time when"-style questions, and she wanted me to talk about specific instances).
After that, I had to do a "skills assessment" which was a simulation of being a customer service rep. Pretty easy.
Later, I had two 30-minute interviews with two different teams who were hiring (over video chat due to distance). I got an offer after providing references and meeting with someone from the company in person for a quick chat.

Interview Questions

• Q: What makes you the most satisfied at work?   Answer Question
  • Q: Describe a time when you had to handle an angry customer   Answer Question
  • Q: How do you develop relationships with customers when you can only talk with them over the phone?   Answer Question
  • Q: Asked me to explain unemployment gap of around 9 months   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Symetra

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symetra (Bellevue, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with their HR rep. I then scheduled an inperson interview with one of the hiring managers. It was in a conference room at their building, and everything went pretty well. Very generic questions. A week later I interviewed again with the same hiring manager, a different hiring manager, and a lead. More behavioral questions and resume questions were asked. About a week later they called and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions