Symetra Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Symetra Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone screen with internal HR recruiter then in person meeting with Hiring Manager and VP. Very nice folks. Approach to put candidates at ease, not scare them off.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a project didn't go right and what you did about it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Symetra

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Symetra (Bellevue, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Found out about position via a linkedin contact. Went thru phone screen with internal recruiter - then a 1:1 with hiring manager, then several 1:1 with various other VPs, etc. Was really impressed with organization and people. Whole process was very pleasant and non intimidating. Questions ranged from informal conversational style to direct "behavioral interview" style. Physical location was nice, well taken care of and staff around office seemed pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a manager and how you resolved it? Follow up question: If I called that person what would they say about you?   Answer Question