Symmetry Financial Group Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Symmetry Financial Group Insurance Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Symmetry Financial Group

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Winston-Salem, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

I showed interest to a friend, and he discussed it with me. Didn't pressure me at all. The whole process was to see my initiative I think. Once, I keep going and watching their videos, they set me up with paperwork and a phone call. It was all pleasant and easy. Just put in the effort really.

Interview Questions

• How well can you speak on the phone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Symmetry Financial Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from a posted resume. She qualified me over the phone and said a manager would call me. I was then assigned to someone, and a date and time was given. The recruiter also gave me some links to access, which I did.
    I was called on the day and at the time scheduled. The manager very quickly wanted to know if I was ready to "go ahead." When I said not yet I was then lectured as to if I wasn't sure I wanted to be with them then they did not want anyone who wasn't sure, and that if I went with someone else that he would wish me the best. He also demanded to know the other company I was interviewing with. I felt that he was very pressured himself. I actually was interested in this company and called back as requested a day later. I left a message. He did not return that call until day 6 afterward. That was too long and I had not thought that the call would be returned, and by then I was no longer interested. He had his assistant send the paperwork to me anyway, without further conversation. I feel that this manager is under some kind of enormous pressure, or something, to the point that it has impacted his ability to be professional. This reflects on the company in an unfavorable light.

Interview Questions

• I was the one with the questions. The website was great, but I wanted clarification of a few things.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter in AZ. Followed up by presentation. Followed up by offer from recruiter. I already have my Ins. licenses so it allows me to skip a huge step in the process. Looking forward to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Most questions center around your previous line of work. Trying to gauge if you have the personality for sales.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I got a call from another agent who was on a road at the time and was calling me from his car. He was excited that I decided to join. And we had a good conversation.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in February 2018.

Interview

Easy & informative. Phone interview. Call left me excited for the next step in the process. After completing the required work, I was so excited to share my views I had to email my mentor to get it all on paper so I wouldn't forget anything!!!!

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

It was thorough and informative. They asked me fair questions; and I asked them some challenging questions. They asked about my experiences in insurance sales. I told them about my training and experiences and achievements and goals.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an insurance license?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in January 2019.

Interview

Phone call interview for about 15 minutes with a recruiter. It was more of a information call. It seems like they are in a big need for agents. I interviewed with a lot of agencies within this field. Overall good experience.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in February 2019.

Interview

You schedule a time frame (usually a 15 min window) a hiring manager will contact you over the phone. Make sure you are by the phone during your time frame. The hiring manager asked a couple of questions and then explained the details of what you would be doing.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group (Springfield, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a phone call and they said as soon as you passed your HLA state insurance exam you would most likely make well above $100K in your first year, no base salary.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about Symmetry Financial Group?   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Symmetry Financial Group in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by two different people who are very successful in the company. I was very surprised about this process because most if not all insurance companies skip this part or does not even have an interview to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Once you reached all the goals you have set for yourself and your family, what are you going to do?   1 Answer