Symphony Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Symphony Health Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Symphony Health Solutions (Horsham, PA).

Interview

I interviewed for this position at the Horsham office. The process began with an initial phone interview followed by a specific case study related phone interview. The in person interview consisted of a presentation as well as one on one interviews with senior team members. Overall the whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• There were a few generalized questions asked, to assess the ability to think on your feet. There weren't any extremely difficult questions.   Answer Question

PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Symphony Health Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

At the time I was still in New York when I received a phone call from a Symphony Health Solutions recruiter. I went through a preliminary phone call screening to see if I was a good fit for the position and company. After my initial phone conversation with the recruiter, I set up a time to fly out to Arizona for a phone interview with the hiring manager then a face to face with two mangers from different IT departments. I flew back to New York and a few weeks later received and offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• When would you use dynamic sql?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symphony Health Solutions in May 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of several phone interviews with directors and partners (maybe about (3-4). Everyone seemed positive about both the company and the product they deliver to clients, which was reassuring. Expect questions specific to the pharma industry as that is the space in which they operate. Unfortunately the process dragged on a bit longer than I would I have liked - I had to withdraw because they wanted schedule more phone interviews and I could not move forward due to other offers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used a large data set to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symphony Health Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Straight forward. They expect you to know everything. Management highly sucks and is of biased opinion. Interview process is pretty straight and if you know someone here, they can make it smooth for you.

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symphony Health Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Friend had Several phone interviews - Two with HR and third with a Dept Director.
    All good interviews - HR people and Director very pleasant and professional.
    Last interview was technical and appeared to go well. This was a few weeks ago.
    No decision yet - interviewer may have additional requirements not mentioned in the job posting and not brought up in the interview.

Looks like a good company with interesting projects.

Marketing Research Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 20 min. General questions related to personal experience. Do you prefer working alone or in a team? How would people evaluate you when you are in a team? Very friendly conversation.

Interview Questions

• How you relate your research experience to this position?   Answer Question