Symphony Desktop Support/IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Symphony Desktop Support/IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Symphony

IT Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symphony (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Symphony was such a pleasure to interview with. The communication from the first phone call to the last interview meeting between HR and the managers was very responsive and welcoming. From the moment you step into the company, you can see the culture of the company All the people who I interviewed with were engaging and very motivational to talk to. They even provided me advice to help me with my future interview process. It's definitely a place I would like to apply again in the future for a different position.

Interview Questions

I had other offers that offered a higher position and more salary. This position was an internship and couldn't guaranteed a full time position.

Other Interview Reviews for Symphony

Desktop Support/IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symphony (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and also contacted the recruiter. Recruiter was extremely flexible with my interest and even referred me to a position that wasn't available yet. I was contacted by the hiring managers and had a brief phone screen, followed by an on-site interview with 3 different members on the team.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions based off of resume and relevant experience. Some behavioral questions to see how you react to certain situations and why.   Answer Question