Symphony Lead Front End Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Symphony

1 Interview Review

Lead Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Symphony (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through Glassdoor. I got a call one hour later by their recruiter. The recruiter was very friendly and helpful as he walked me through the whole interview process. I was given a written JavaScript trivial questions by him and was expected to finish them in an hour. Once I did it, the recruiter scheduled me for a phone screen with live coding test. After the phone screen, I was brought in for an on-site interviews. I interviewed with their engineers, VP of Eng and CTO. They were all very friendly and very smart. It is a clear indication that they have a good culture going on there. As I discussed with them and I was amazed with their technology and how humble and down to earth they were. I was given a very competitive offer a week after. Throughout the whole process, the recruiter was very helpful and responsive. Unfortunately I had to walk away from this offer because I got another ridiculous offer from other company.

Interview Questions

• 1. Javascript Trivial
    2. Javascript coding test