Symplicity Corporation Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symplicity Corporation (Arlington, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, No phone interview and direct call to the office for an on-site interview. Basic programming questions, overall resume and experience and some coding exercises. Everything went well. Selected for the last round which was a take-home assignment. Completed the take-home assignment within 24 hours and submitted. The assignment fulfilled all the requirements.

No response from the recruiter within 7 days. Then got a reject with no reason assigned. I can't think of a reason that there was something wrong with my assignment. Probably they found someone ready to work at a cheaper rate.

Very unprofessional behavior. A reason should be mentioned either over a call or an email so that the candidates should get the proper response. Even having everything done right and still not getting an offer feels like a waste of my time to me.

Interview Questions

• Factorials of a number.
      Return words from an array of words which match in the strings of another array   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Symplicity Corporation (Arlington, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, friendly & easy process. I was a current employee looking to obtain another position within the company. I was asked the typical interview questions: Strengths, weaknesses, what makes me the best person for the position, how well do I work with others, how would my colleagues describe me. I interviewed with the Supervisor and the team lead over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What issue have you had to troubleshoot for a client and how did you work with other colleagues to resolve it?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Symplicity Corporation (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

2 phone round both technical rounds. In the first round they asked on 1) Programming language 2) Basic coding questions 3) Problem solving in different situation. In second round they jumped for all the questions specific to job 1) Preferred language 2) SQL queries 3) Http protocol

Interview Questions

• SQL query optimization , sorting and searching algorithms   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symplicity Corporation (Arlington, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Was Contacted through email.
    Went through a online assessment test - based on PHP, Javascript, MySQL
    Couple of questions were asked through email

After few days was contacted for a phone interview
    During phone interview - shared screen and was asked to code (in PHP - but if not comfortable then use any language) and SQL Queries.

After a week - got my offer letter through email.