Synarc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synarc Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synarc.

Interview

Interview process was quick. Two hour interview with several employees. The interview was 1:1 with about 4-5 employees. The company made a quick decision and got back to me the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much to negotiate

Clinical Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Synarc.

Interview

Total of 6 people interviewed me, some were individually some were in groups of two. The questions they asked were very generic questions regarding strengths/weaknesses, future plans, elaborate the experiences on resume, name an instance where you went above and beyond the expected. None of the questions were too stressful.

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synarc in March 2013.

Interview

Telephonic Interview with HR. Went well

Clinical Data Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Synarc (San Francisco, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Slow and very tedious; had to take too much of my own initiative to be interviewed. Everyone was nice, and more so, the hiring manager. but, the slow process was hurting me and my interest level. finally, got this and other job together and chose my current place eventually. But, overall, once at the company, I really liked the people there, just the salary part irked me in the end.

very low salary offer.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Synarc.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR Manager (phone and F2F) and two Operations people (F2F).They were nice and professional. No tricky questions. With HR the questions were about my personality and motivation for the job. The operations questions were related to image analysis in clinical trials.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe what is the purpose of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synarc in December 2011.

Interview

Several hours, meeting with closely-related functional groups. Very pleasant and up-beat atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiating.