Synchronoss Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synchronoss Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synchronoss (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

5 interview including 2 with HR.
1 with Head of HR and General Architect, 2 with Mobile managers and 2 with Engineers.
Training is given after the interviews in San Jose, Ca for about a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Synchronoss

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Synchronoss (Bethlehem, PA) in August 2008.

Interview

There were three phases of the interview process.

The first is a technical phone screen. The interviewer and I hit it off pretty well, and lots of java questions were asked. Lasted about an hour.

Next was the face to face interview. For this round, it was a group interview where 2 developers and a manager interviewed me, followed by one of the architects, and then one of the directors. Briefly met the CTO as well. The developers hammered question after question at me on java, sql, oracle, xml, xsd, xsl/t, html, javascript, and css. Extremely detailed interview. So make sure you're prepared.

The final phase was talking to the recruiter to negotiate salary, etc.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was about Oracle PL/SQL. Don't remember the exact question, but my answer was "that's what DBAs are for".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was all with the recruiter. Pretty standard where he tries to talk you down as expected.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Synchronoss (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

experience was easy. Technically I was able to convince the interviewers with my answers. but the waiting time was huge. every rounds took long time. all the rounds were completed in a single day. The HR round was smooth but the MD round was convincing game (selling my own skills and support own words). Initial perception was negative, but later they released offer.

Interview Questions

• what are complexities of an algorithm
      what is the difference between singleton pattern and singleton bean in spring.
      jasper reporting
      how to track down client server communication issues
      concepts of blocking queue
      producer consumer concept of threads
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synchronoss (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview is difficult as you will have to say the answers which interviewers know.