Synechron Interview Questions in North Carolina | Glassdoor

3.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Simple and easy. HR call, technical interview 5 rounds. Class net interview 1 round ..............submit document for visa. Got approved visa with in 15 days. Resigned from current and joined Synechron.

Interview Questions

• Tell me bat your self and dig into it   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with HR. I then had an interview in person with the hiring manager where I was asked basic object oriented programming questions. The questions were fairly straight forward and the interview only lasted around 30 minutes. Overall the experience was quick and simple and there was nothing I found surprising.

Interview Questions

• What are the diferent access modifiers in object oriented programming and ehat are the differences.   1 Answer

Junior Associate(QA/BA) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Normal stuff, Web test then Phone interview, then in person technical interview. It was very straight forward just prepare yourself with information on the company and you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe signing into facebook.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter first contacted me to give me information about the job, which would have required a 6 week training period in India. Afterwards an onsite was set up, the office looked empty and very new leading me to believe that they are actively hiring. The interviewers did not look very interested and the interview only lasted 20 minutes. Received an email the following week stating that I did not get an offer. I was relieved as for a company whose HQ is in NY, there is a large focus on their Indian market, which was not the best fit for me

Interview Questions

• How would you test to check if an email is sent correctly   1 Answer

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted 2 days before graduation to interview for a developer position. The job was part of a development program that would require 6 weeks of training in India. Drove 200 miles to Charlotte the night before (they did not offer to cover any accommodation). I spoke to 2 managers, one technical, one sales. The technical guy was not personable at all and was pretty condescending. I thought my answers to coding questions were good but he tore me apart. Second guy was a sales guy, he was cool. Left feeling like I wasn't getting the job. Was offered a week later but I had abother opportunity come up that I was more interested in.

Interview Questions

• What the difference between O (1) and O (n)   1 Answer

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call telling me about the position and asking me to apply online if interested -- which I did -- then I was scheduled for a brief, very casual phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, I was moved on to the next process and scheduled for an F2F interview with a manager at their office. My situation was a bit weird, but I had to go through a couple of more phone calls before I was offered the position of junior associate quality assurance. The starting salary is 48k for a junior associate, there was no negotiation, and I would have had to travel to India for a couple of weeks for training. In the end, I decided that this wouldn't have been the right job for me so I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience, projects, what is your career goal a couple of years from now, basic interview questions. Make sure you study on the company, the technology/software they use. Brush up on your programming knowledge.   Answer Question

Manager Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Discussion with recruiter on the job opportunity
    Phone Screen by one of their employee for 30-60 mins
    In Person Interview (Technical + Managerial + Behavioral Questions) at their Charlotte NC location
    Offer negotiation
    Offer accepted
    Visa Transferred

Interview Questions

• Technical + Managerial + Behavioral Questions   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Panel sits and ask all over question on your resume, current project and past project.Panel sits and ask all over question on your resume, current project and past project.

About your self
    functional specification

Interview Questions

• About your self
      functional specification   1 Answer