Synechron Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synechron Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

HR called me and confirmed that it is a scheduled interview and when I went there I came to know that it's walk in.
Interview process consists of 2 round of technical interview followed by hr interview.
The process was too lengthy, spent almost a day from 10 am to 5 pm (just for 2 rounds interview)
I was more confident regarding the selection as most of them are repetitive questions asked in different companies. :)
(typical java interview questions). But HR said that panel has not recommended me for this position.

Still analyzing what went wrong.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, Shallow and deep Cloning, interface inheritance and implementation inheritance, aggregation ,composition,
    spring circular dependency problem, wait, notify and notifyall, concurrent hash map
    Sql query to find out second highest salary of employee
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Synechron

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from the company contacted me over the phone.
    1st round of interview was telephonic(Level-Easy, Questions were majorly easy core-java types).
    2nd round was a skype round (Level:- Difficult, Questions were typical core-java types.)

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

They called me for F2F discussion at below address.

Address :
    Cybergateway, D-Block, 5th Floor, A-wing,
    Hi-Tech City, Madhapur. Hyderabad 500081, India

One fine saturday, I was given my first round of interview which went well and they told me that i was selected in the first round and asked me to fill a form which contains sections to fill my academic, professional and salary particulars. I did fill the form and after that they asked us to leave for the day they would call us on monday for next level of discussion. It's happened on July and by this time so many mondays were gone but i didn't hear back from them yet.

Don't play with the people who comes for interview. You would go bad in the market if you keep on doing so and finds hard time to get the people work for you. It leaves very bad impact on the company. Giving the feedback to the candidates post interview is a common sense i hope you have it. If you select the candidate in one round and the same thing if updated to the candidate as well what's the point in not calling back again. We were coming for the interviews on week ends by sacrificing the personal time. you don't know the pain unless you experience it.

I am writing this to let all know your way of doing things. I hope you change your process at least by now. Do update the candidates about the status. If you don't call the candidates after saying that they were cleared the first/second round, due to high pay or some other reason. You better do that exercise before calling for an interview. So that, it would saves your time and our time too.

It's a very bad and pathetic experience i had by undergoing interview with synechron. Please don't go for interviews in it.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synechron in June 2016.

Interview

First telephonic- angular js questions- not very easy and not very tough.
    2nd skype round - quite tough and they were expecting the candidate to have touched all the concepts of angular js as well as mobile development.

I didn't clear the second round as my experience in UI was not much.

The process includes hr round for salary discussion and/or client round if it is required.

Interview Questions

• General AngularJS questions in first round.
      Scope, directives, routing etc
      Answer Question
    • Responsive UI, android development, nose js, MEAN stack   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was scheduled drive. I went for interview. Interviewer was very arrogant. No manners. Never go for Synechron interview. Never go for Synechron interview. As I heard about synechron same thing happened with me. One more thing they follow hire and fire policy. I never suggest any one to go for interview with synechron pune specially other location I am not aware.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synechron (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a mail from HR . Initial screening by HR on ur skills with your current salary and expectations. Later they will call for face to face interview at their office location.
    Interview was 2 technical round either face to face or it can be telephonic, followed by final HR round.

Interview Questions

• -new String() - how max size of string we can pass using String constructor.
      -What are the design patterns used in JSF?
      -Many to Many relationship in hibernate.
      -How to read a DB table which is very large number of records and insert into other same table?
      -OOPS principle
      -Difference between encapsulation and abstraction?
      -Spring can have multiple SessionFactory with different data source?
      -What is cloning?
      -Why we need serialization?
      -When to use interface and abstract class?
      -Why java.util.concurrency package even though we can implement multi threading?
      -ConcurrentModificationException? How to avoid it.
      -Different type of caching in hibernate?
      -What Future interface returns?
      -ExecutorService?
      -How to communicate using web service by making data securely?
      -Servlet life cycle.
      -JSP scriptlet tag? Where the contents of jsp scriptlet tag will go?
      -URL encoding?
      -How to make a class immutable?
      1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

There were 3 rounds and the process scheduled at Chandigarh for Pune location.
    1. Technical round
    2. Manager
    3. HR discussion
    I was for Java, but other technical interview process was having different count of rounds.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Total three rounds.
    overall process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• They asked simple java questions. covered core java, webservices(REST), Spring and some SQL related.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune (India)).

Interview

First Round Technical :-1 hour of technical Telephonic interview asked 40-50 questions from all area of .net like oops,C#,collections,WCF,asp.ect

Second Round Technical :-Around 30 mints of technical Telephonic interview from all area of .net like oops,C#,collections,WCF,asp.etcI found this round quite easier than I expected.

HR Round :-Quite Interesting but I dont knw what he was expecting from me....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synechron (Pune (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and even though they were having a recruitment drive for all day long, everything was in order. Although had to wait around 2 hours for the first round.
    It was for asp.net, c# . The interviewer was friendly and asked reasonable questions which you should be knowing( I didn't). Hence couldn't cross the first round, but its all due to my lack of knowledge. One of the best interviews I ever attended.

Interview Questions

• explicit implementation of interfaces, how to implement a http handler, kinda questions you will answer to if you really worked on these things. Theory fails here.   Answer Question