Synectics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synectics

Web Content Specialist (Contracter) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synectics (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

Responded to contract job opportunity through Synectics for a Web Content Specialist.

Unprofessional approach from the start. E-mail contacting me contained spelling mistakes. Telephone interviewer seemed unclear as to exact role of job, and failed to understand basic terminology involved.

I was even (accidentally?) sent a misspelt internal e-mail after my telephone interview asking for advice from other staff members.

A very negative experience. A shame, as I'm sure the actual contracted job would have been fine.

Go with other agencies if you want more than a junior school level of professionalism and spelling.

Interview Questions

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synectics (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I was contacted after posting aresume online and was tested for typing speed as well asknowledge of genral office procedure. I believe I had to undergo a BG check. After approval from the agency, I was interviewed by the company I would be assigned to. I was hired afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses as an employee?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a confilct in the office?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am only acontractor so there was no negotiation. I was offered a postition and told the details and responsibilities of the job and was also at that time told that the salary they were willing to pay was set.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synectics (North Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Very easy a couple of questions and a personality eval from the owner.

Negotiation