Synergy Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synergy Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Synergy Management

2.0

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synergy Management in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Interviewed on site. Everyone was very welcoming. Asked me about my roles as a leader and how I can inspire a team to work together. Also explained a lot about the position and if I felt that I could be a beneficial part of the team. I got an offer for a second interview on site that day but I declined because I did not feel that the position was right for me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synergy Management (New Rochelle, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick, few questions. They asked about you personally and your experiences. Where else you worked, etc.
    They are interested in if you will participate in all the areas of the office.

Interview Questions

• What drew you to this company   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy Management (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied it online and just received their email in three days. They sent me an email ask me to go there to get the interview. In addition, I received a phone call from the HR, she asked me why I have interests in marketing and some general questions.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Synergy Management (New Rochelle, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Very informative. Everyone that worked there said hi to me when they came in which made me very comfortable being I was super nervous!The owner that interviewed me was really nice and professional, he definitely knows how to get people excited about their future.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synergy Management (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Fast and short, kinda edgy but with style. I'm not sure what the job was at first, but after a few interviews I liked the people I met and easily found myself working with them.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy Management.

Interview

Applied for a management role. Ended up being offered a sales role and "possibly" a management role after "anywhere between 6-10 weeks." Waste of time don't fall for their job postings as they are pretty much all cold calling sales.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to cold call and make sales effectively?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy Management (New Rochelle, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy; basic questions; not intimidating; getting to know your skills and mentality towards learning; goal oriented; Nice interviewer; Music in the background (that's just the environment/culture of the company and teaching room)

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synergy Management.

Interview

Applied online and got a call the next day. Do no be fooled, it is a door-to-door sales job that is 100% commission. They prey on recent college graduates who don't know better or didn't do their research.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synergy Management (White Plains, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Very brief, 25 minutes tops. The interviewer is very nice and professional but does not portray what the actual job entails. I would ask for more specifics but he kept saying "we will cover that in tomorrow's interview."

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the team? What strengths and weaknesses do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Rochelle, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synergy Management (New Rochelle, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

During our initial phone conversation, I asked about what the job entailed and if the pay would be comparable to my current job. They were very vague as to what the job entailed and when I came in for the interview I was told, in order to become an Account Manager, I would first have to be an entry-level, door-to-door salesman. You're paid on commission and the interviewer (Anthony) said if my weekly commission didn't meet my pay requirements he'd pay me in cash. Extremely unprofessional and screams pyramid scheme. Avoid making the trip, this job is not what you're expecting.The positive reviews on this site seem to be written by the same people who are trying to trick you into working for them.

Interview Questions

• They're desperate for help. The questions don't matter.   Answer Question