Synergy Promotions Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synergy Promotions Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Synergy Promotions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a quick interview but got the point across. They receptionist was quite, but the manager was outgoing. I liked it, he was down to earth and I enjoyed it. Music was right up my taste as well. I was definitely a fun interview, better than most business offices. FUN!!!

Interview Questions

• 3 Key qualities I would bring to the team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Synergy Promotions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Overall the interview process was fast. I submitted my application and got a response within the day. Went in for an interview a few days later.
    -I got a call back for a follow up interview, but couldn't answer because I was working. When I tried to call back there was never an answer. I would leave voicemails but never received another call. -Seems unprofessional.

The office is a bit of a rough set up. There's a lobby one small office and a large room where all of the other employees are. It looks like they just moved in. (San Antonio Location)

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for most in a work environment.   Answer Question
    • What do you want to do? (he means this in what do you hope to peruse? Basically where do you see yourself in 5 years.) Will ask how fast you want to get there.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Quick Interview, It was really fast, the receptionist was very nice. I liked her, very attractive young lady. The manager spoke really fast but got his point across. For a minute, I didn't think I was going to get the job, the person before me, was in his office for like 10 minutes. I was in and out in less than 5.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions in February 2018.

Interview

Received 2 interviews. The first one briefly tell you about what they do and what you're gonna do and giving you a future outlook. The second one review about the stuff on the first one and they go more in details about products they work on and some more questions about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What would make you think that they will hire you above others.   Answer Question