Synergy Promotions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Synergy Promotions

1.6

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Was not a customer Service job. It was a brand ambassador position. They will lie to you about the hours you work. They promised I would never work later then 6pm, but I ended up working later then 7pm. I was told work does not start until 10am but they require you be be there at 7am and you do not get paid for the 3 hours you are at the office.

Interview Questions

• Do you like making tons of money?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a quick interview but got the point across. They receptionist was quite, but the manager was outgoing. I liked it, he was down to earth and I enjoyed it. Music was right up my taste as well. I was definitely a fun interview, better than most business offices. FUN!!!

Interview Questions

• 3 Key qualities I would bring to the team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Quick Interview, It was really fast, the receptionist was very nice. I liked her, very attractive young lady. The manager spoke really fast but got his point across. For a minute, I didn't think I was going to get the job, the person before me, was in his office for like 10 minutes. I was in and out in less than 5.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Overall the interview process was fast. I submitted my application and got a response within the day. Went in for an interview a few days later.
    -I got a call back for a follow up interview, but couldn't answer because I was working. When I tried to call back there was never an answer. I would leave voicemails but never received another call. -Seems unprofessional.

The office is a bit of a rough set up. There's a lobby one small office and a large room where all of the other employees are. It looks like they just moved in. (San Antonio Location)

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for most in a work environment.   Answer Question
    • What do you want to do? (he means this in what do you hope to peruse? Basically where do you see yourself in 5 years.) Will ask how fast you want to get there.   1 Answer

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was quick. I was only asked when I was available. The interview was about 5 minutes and only explained to me what I would be doing if I were hired. No professional questions were asked. I was then offered a second interview through email, but there was a time conflict with the day they wanted to interview me. I called, left voicemail's AND emails to ask if I could come in another time and they did not answer me. Very rude and unprofessional. And they wonder why they can not find enough people to work for them.

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule like?   1 Answer

Glass Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

very detailed told exactly what i was to do and how to do it he sat me down asked me a couple questions and what kind of stuff i liked very laid back but still very professional interview at the end we shook hands and i left really excited about the job

Entry Level Paid Training Interview

Interview

First conversation was exciting the lady said it was an event planning position and that I would be meeting the hiring manager and actually go through the event together to see if I thought it was a good fit. When I should up I was surprised because it was at Sam's Club and first thought I had was maybe it's a vendor within Sam's, NOPE! It most definitely was not that. I called the hiring manager to let him know that I was there he then tells me to go to the gas station where I will be meeting him. When I got there I meet the assistant manager and talk and walked about with him for 30mins. The hiring manager never showed up. In my opinion of they were honest about the position I would've taken it but everything seemed so sketchy that I thought if the hiring manager couldn't even show up how is he going to expect candidates to take the position seriously.

The fact that I didn't even meet the hiring manager was a big turn off. The whole ad was false was another factor that everyone should consider. If they lied about the actual job description they could easily lie about anything else.

Marketing Event Coordinator - Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was very professional, they gave a lot of detail about the position which was very good. But, they mislead you with the advertisement for the position. They make it sound like they host events for people to come to, but instead they are those people who stand outside of grocery stores and sam's/costco that solicit people into buying their products. Not my idea of a full-time job...and I am a little irritated about wasting my time and resources driving to the interview to discover they mislead you in their job advertisements. Everyone starts out as entry level no matter your experience, and salary is 20,000/year as an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• what are three of your strengths   1 Answer

Sports Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Was called the same day I applied, and we set up a time for an interview. Everyone I met with was very nice and informative. The interview was about 20 minutes long and I learned alot about the company!

Interview Questions

The job title I applied to was, "Sports Junior Marketing Associate". I feel like that wasn't an accurate title for the job I was described. It turns out you would be selling products at HEB and Sam's that don't have anything to do with sports.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synergy Promotions (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2018.

Interview

They have 2 interviews set up, in the first one they don’t even ask you anything about yourself.. they try to explain the job position and the company’s business idea (which is not even close to what is written in their online description), and honestly i didn’t even bother going to the 2nd interview because it all seemed fishy to me and when i read their reviews on here and on other sites, it became clear to me that it wasn’t the job they were describing online.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in working in sales and marketing environment?   Answer Question