Synerzip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Synerzip

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Synerzip (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Got call from consultancy for position. Interview was schedule immediately. Technical interview followed by one coading round . After that on hr interview.After that met to CTO of company. The synerzip team is very co operative. CTO discussed the companies overall working and few rules.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Synerzip (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Very unprofessional and pothetic experience. They took 1 test followed by 3 interview rounds for around 3.5 hrs and in last round interviewer was mentioning that your expected CTC is high for us so we are keeping you on hold. I mean seriously if you don't offer that much then you should have realised it when I applied for position no sense in wasting my as well as your time.
    And no update afterwards. I suggest don't go for interview they are not even ready to give hike as per market standards.

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synerzip (Pune (India)).

Interview

There were few idiots who don't even know the basics and are sitting there to interview others. The person who was taking 1st round didn't even knew basics and in turn laughing and covering up. I don't know how Synerzip hires people like these and even send them to take interviews. There were few good interviewer's also. Total there were 4 rounds. They mostly focus on SQL and Unix.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There is One aptitude round, two technical rounds and then final HR discussion. Then they will call you for offer and everything. Fast process and quick response from them. More technical questions.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synerzip (Pune (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds. First round was purely technical. Second was with the architect. Third with the department owner. Finally, got to meet the CTO and have a brief discussion with him.

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synerzip (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

first they take aptitute test from home.
    company hr mailed me test link.and after 15 days they call for p2p interview.
    Interviewer was very polite.
    he asked for introduction and some real life testing scenarios.

Interview Questions

• normal basic questions from core java,testing,sql queries and some logical reasoning question.   Answer Question

Ruby On Rails Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synerzip (Pune (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got call from consultancy. First round was skype and she asked me basic questions of Ruby and active record. Also i wrote the program of palindrome and sum of prime number

Interview Questions

• Asked most of active records question and db query   1 Answer
    • Common Ruby question
      Proc vs lambda
      Singleton class
      Method missing,
      Module vs class,   1 Answer
    • 1. Write a program for palindrome number
      2. Write a program to find sum of prime number in give range   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synerzip (Pune (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

First round is technical aptitude and puzzles. In technical Apti they asked database SQL query and Unix. 2nd and 3rd round are technical. All process is of 1 day. Easy environment

Java Developer(Java Microservice Developer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synerzip (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

My interview got scheduled through company Hr in Pune(India). First round was F2F interview.
    I was invited for Java interview after scanning my resume and they found my profile matches the position. The process took a week. I interviewed at Synerzip in October 2018.
    In F2F interview he asked me some basic java questions. Interview took only 5-7 minutes.
    He didn't asked me anything about J2EE, Hibernate , Spring , Spring boot and Microservices. Might be he didn't know these thing. So, it is waste of time if non technical person or the person who don't know about your job profile is taking your interview. If you are going for this company for interview, ask them for telephonic interview otherwise you will waste your time by going there because company location is also not good. Its very inside from main road. If you are looking for big MNC company then don't go , its a small company.

Interview Questions

• Java HashMap internal working.   1 Answer
    • Exception handling questions? How will you write custom exception? etc. or other Java questions.   1 Answer

, QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synerzip (Pune (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

There are four rounds of interview
    1-Written Test
    2-Group Discusssion
    3-Technical F-F
    4- HR F-F

Written test contains 50 Questions for 1 Hr Duration
    10 Q on Logical and Analyatical
    40 Q on Java(Multi Threading,Collection,String)
    DataStructure(Sorting,searching,different DS,)
    finding prefix and postfix expressions in ds

For Group Discussion subjects are
    1 Hindi is official language for India
    2 Social media connecting people or not
    3 cashless economy
    4 india vision 2020

for technical F-F they asked depends on your skills in resume
    Very tough questions and they ask for implementation not logic and theory

Interview Questions

• How to iterate Map?   Answer Question
    • Draw servlet lifecycle ?   Answer Question
    • Palindrome,implement logic without any looping and conditional statement?   Answer Question
    • Procedure,Intigrity constarints in oracle,finding largest sallery on group not coloumns,Triggers?   Answer Question
    • implement queue,linkedList,Throw vs throws and datastructures?   Answer Question