Synopsys Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Synopsys (Bloomington, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

5 rounds of interview. Phone call with HR, Coding round, Technical Phone interview, 2 webx video rounds, final onsite with 2 consultants.

Very unprofessional and unethical bunch of jerks. The final interviewer is the biggest jerk I have ever seen. They assume a developer cannot do a consultant job. They figured out that after one and half months of interviewing. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Owasp Top 10, framework related questions, pen testing...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Synopsys

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synopsys (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

the company came to our campus karpagam college of engineering coimbatore on 23-01-2017.The first round was a written test provided with OMR sheets where 10 questions came from general aptitude(very easy) 10 questions from sql, DBMS, 5 questions from find the output type and they gave two topics to select one and to write a paragraph. Overall clearing first round is easy. Followed by GD and two tech HR. Be prepared to the security, networks related questions.

Interview Questions

• 1.Open source vs closed source software
      2. Thoughts about future of computers   Answer Question