Synopsys Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Synopsys Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Synopsys

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Synopsys (Bloomington, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

5 rounds of interview. Phone call with HR, Coding round, Technical Phone interview, 2 webx video rounds, final onsite with 2 consultants.

Very unprofessional and unethical bunch of jerks. The final interviewer is the biggest jerk I have ever seen. They assume a developer cannot do a consultant job. They figured out that after one and half months of interviewing. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Owasp Top 10, framework related questions, pen testing...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Synopsys

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Synopsys (Coimbatore (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

the company came to our campus karpagam college of engineering coimbatore on 23-01-2017.The first round was a written test provided with OMR sheets where 10 questions came from general aptitude(very easy) 10 questions from sql, DBMS, 5 questions from find the output type and they gave two topics to select one and to write a paragraph. Overall clearing first round is easy. Followed by GD and two tech HR. Be prepared to the security, networks related questions.

Interview Questions

• 1.Open source vs closed source software
      2. Thoughts about future of computers   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synopsys (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Applied online through job portal. Got a call for face to face interview. The interview was conducted in Cigital office. There were almost 12 other people there.
    Coming to interview, I had 3 rounds. 1st round was basically asking anything and everything, the interviewers also weren't well versed on certain remediation methods. It was like rapid fire, as soon as I answered a question they went on to the next one. They weren't looking for technical depth but how much you know about various vuln. Cleared that round went on to second technical interview. Scenario based questions. I enjoyed it. Cleared this round. Then a managerial interview, amongst other things he asked me about my salary expectations. And then never heard back from them. I wasted my Saturday afternoon. They are mass recruiting right now and willing to take anyone who joins for peanuts as salary.