Syntel Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Syntel Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated Feb 12, 2017

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Spoke to the delivery head in India whose English was barely intelligible. Wasn't supposed to be an interview, per se, but a get to know. It's difficult to answer a question, when you have to guess what the question is.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. Then had an in person interview with 3 people that lasted about 45 minutes. One technical guy and two people from HR. It was pretty relaxed and like any other interview.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any specific technical questions. They only asked if I was familiar with SDLC methodologies(mainly agile) and then all the random standard interview questions   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Business Object Administrator role. Was interviewed by phone for technical screening and then with Client as part of Customer interview. Every thing happened in a week and i was offered in another 1 week.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Syntel (Chicago, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

I joined Syntel in US at Chicago for technical architect position, it was a two step interview process which was purely on specific domain (in my case Insurance) and then offer was rolled out. The job as well as client was very good learning experience and Syntel stuck to his promises (largely due to my reporting manager). So if your rapport with reporting manager is good, you will have a very good time in this company.

Interview Questions

• Technical design questions such as Estimate for Agile projects, Agile project structure etc.. were few frequently asked questions for PM.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were offered except relocation benefits.