Syntel Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone call after applying making sure I applied for the position and explaining what the job entails and asking for basic qualifications, then another call for a 30 min phone screening to talk more about my skills, why I want to apply for the position, level of education I have and talk about salary, paid training and relocation assistance if necessary. Then an assessment test to see if your fit for the role presented. Then 3rd interview was through skype, and you dress if you were going to an in person interview, talk about more in depth of skill set required and what programming knowledge do you have like data structures, algorithms, java, workflow process like scrum and agile methodologies.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Syntel (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Ask about school project and what you have done in school. They try to link school experience to the position they were offering. I did well on the first interview called back for second phone interview which was about 3 min. He asked gpa and asked if i knew domain knowledge I tried my best to answer but some of his questions weren't clear and when I asked to repeat the interviewer would say nvm? After I answered his questions he said okay and hang up. Hr at the company is a complete joke. They told me they will place me in Phoenix then email me Tennessee? And told me if I got the position I would have to start on the 27 of July mind you it was July 2. They really weren't clear of job placement

Interview Questions

• If you can open a shipment port anywhere in the world were and why   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

I received a total of 5 calls within a 2 week period. 2 basic interviews and one for salary negotiation etc. Waiting for offer letter from they. The communication was very good and i was asked simple questions during the interviews. An opportunity for salary negotiations was provided by the interviewer.

Interview Questions