Syntel Tech Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Syntel Tech Lead Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

HR Round initial for making sure you are interested
internal company Technical round
Client Round - technical round about how you can handle pressure, working with onshore offshore model scenario based que
HR Salary negotiations round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Syntel

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syntel (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with some technical questions for technologies that would be used in the current job. Asked to describe previous jobs, reasons for leaving and salary. Asked about challenges faced and how they were overcome. Very little information was provided about the company or position itself, was asked to take the job and move pretty much immediately.

Interview Questions

• Was your last project done on time and within budget   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Syntel (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

First telephonic interview was good and after that they arranged for technical round face to face in chennai scheduled by 11 AM. I went there and waited for 2:30 hrs for taking up the interview. It was also not a face to face, they dialled in and the call went on. The interviewer was rude. He's not technical and so he can't understand what I told him. I don't like it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Interviewer is like arnab goswami and dont allow us to speak.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syntel in April 2012.

Interview

The HR contacted me for a lead position and the negotiation happened. One week later , the technical interview happenend, which I assume went fine. But after that no feedback on interview, no response from HR. Called HR and some other guy responded "He will be in by 5:30 pm. Oh, I thought , I was dealing with someone based in US. This HR person never called back, never repsonded to emails. When I called him back from a diffferent number, he picked and as expected, was caught unaware. Oh, I was on leave and didn't see your email. I understand, if someone is on leave for 3 days , he/she has out of office assistance to help other side know your unavailability. Negative experience and thankfully, I am not moving forward.

Joke of the process- HR guy told me during salary negotiation "I am a only middleman ". lol. I read that
    HR are change agent and this guy claims to be a middleman between company and the candidate.

They cannot hire people in US with such attitude. At least spend some money on the HR and keep the recruitment person in US so that he/she can be available during US office hours.